Monday, 13 February 2017

Twinnie


Hey! We meet again. in 2017. First entry for this new year. haha

I hope everyone is doing fine. Well... I have made few changes on my blog lately. Its just that I did not post anything because I absolutely have no idea what to post about.  Only today, I am so thrilled thinking of families that are expecting twins. I don't have a twin. Do you?

Weeks ago, I read a news saying the top Hollywood diva, a smoking hot Momma to Blue Ivy, Beyonce made an announcement on her Instagram stating that she is currently pregnant and the Jay-Z family are expecting twins! I am very sure that her fans around the world sharing the happiness too! Congratulations Yonce!

Another scene,, I was scrolling my Instagram timeline seeing posts of whoever I follow. Suddenly I stumble upon a picture of books. The books are all about twins. Then I moved my eyes to the caption and here we go, another couple is expecting twins too! Most Malaysian adore her husband, Datuk Dr Sheikh Muszaphar, the astronaut. She is one of my idol. I adore her, really. Dr Halina, congratulations! As I have read her blog before she wrote about her first daughter Bella is going to sleep over at her grandma's house with her cousin.. and it is funny how her husband making jokes of her being pregnant, having twins! Well, mulut masin yer Datuk? Now your wife's tummy got twin inside! Alhamdulillah. Another rezeki, another amanah, another huge responsible for both of you, and it might be a twin brother or maybe twin sister for Bella and Tasha! I am so happy too!!!!! 

Even though we are not related at all but it is a great news and I am so happy to hear any couple that are expecting twins. Tough but fun! Anyone dreaming to have a twin too? Basically I am NOT of you but I'm really hoping for my brothers or sister to have a twin in the future. Good news, I am expecting another new niece soon! or maybe a nephew. I don't know yet ;p

Till we meet again. Probably a very long time again. xD 







No comments: