Monday, 23 November 2015

Farewell

Farewell..
Whatever start it must got an ending. 
Whatever happen it won't last forever too.. And wherever you are it won't be the same always. Thats life which I define myself. 

Farewell... It happens in our life. People come and go. Though they never wanted to leave but when the time has come they will leave. Trust me, they all gone for good because they won't leave you just like that instead, they say good bye after a memory have been created. I know not all in a good condition but I believe the sadness, even the terrible memory will makes you stronger which nothing actually weakens you. 

Farewell... Sometimes it will be the hardest good bye. The saddest moment. But we have no choice to make them stay. No option at all. Only the memories will be with us, all the time.

Farewell...  It could be something that you could never imagine. Just like yesterday you met that person and today they leave you. And you got no chance to see them before they go. Just when you can only say good bye on the phone.

Farewell... Don't say its forever cause sometimes its just temporary. Which you can meet again once you get back to a certain place at different times. But, sometimes you could never deny that it is the first and the last good bye. 

Farewell... Happens to everyone. None of us are exceptable. It happens in real life. And there will always be a story behind. A good life to start over. A brand new episode will start sooner. 

And I'm glad I have met you in my life. I would never forget you of course, I can't thank you enough and I apologize for everything I've done despite you always say I'm the best you have here and I'm a part of your life. Farewell gentlemen. My heart will always missing you.

سلام يا قمر

No comments: