Friday, 9 October 2015

Useful Tips

Recently I've seen a lot of useful tips for womens health. Found on article, talk, advertisement, radio, twitter and facebook about how much you care about yourself during menstrual cycle.

Ever since I've read them all and heard lot of advices from adults esp my mom, I think I should share a very simple and useful tips I just found with you guys here.

During menstrual cycle or easy to say as period, there are few things that women can do and cannot do. And this thing only happened few days in a month. Normally women are on period every month except for those whom are pregnant and maybe got a problem. But still, while you're on period you must take a good care of yourself.

Here's the tips:

1. Do not wash your hair especially on the first 3 days of period. Chinese people believe that it is not good for your head and uterus bcs the cold water will affect your blood flowing. I do believe in this tips bcs I always get a headache if I wash my hair during the first 3 days of my period. Plus, mom always says that too!

2. Avoid cold drinks. Especially ICE! Which I always do. Mom said the effect is not on the current age but later when you are growing old. Hmm I know its not good. I remember my teacher said so when I was in high school but I just can't resist the ice blended, ice shake, anything with ice on these hot days! Mom said, "just drink mineral sudah laa". Haha yeah but somehow the ice cold drinks are lot sexier than a plain water, mom :p.. Girls and woman out there, this is serious. No ice or cold drinks okay!

3. Heat up your body. You know we had a low body temperature during period right? So you gotta heat up your system that will sure make yourself energize, fresh, comfortable and far from being too weak. Drink a hot drinks maybe hot chocolate? Which I always do. Eat your meals while it still hot. It will helps too. Or, you may wear socks while sleeping. Just like a baby :p

4. Don't diet, no exercise. Its just for a while right? You have to relax. You still can do your morning walk to get you some fresh air.. Doing exercise is good but during period, your energy isn't the same as normal without blood flowing on your vagina. I can say we are weak at this point. So don't burden yourself to make your body weaker okay. But if you still insist, thats up to you. Diet? Nope. Eat whatever you want. Don't stop yourself having 3 slices of pizza or sweet chocolate cake. Usually during period, there will be always lot of menu that a girl wants to eat. Am I right? *grinn*

Anyway at this point somehow, you might be a princess or queen where you can give orders to your man! Ask them to buy something you want or do something for you. It feels good you know. Don't forget to say thanks. So here, I would like to say thanks abah for always buy various type of food if I'm home both during period or not. Thanks to my two brother for always say yes for every command I gave. Haha. And thanks to my sweetheart for always take a good care of me, buy and serve me this and that. Tu belum married lagi, hopefully dah married nanti much better la ya. Harharhar xD


Okay ladies, take a good care of yourself! 

No comments: