Saturday, 18 January 2014

Motivate Youself!

Sobaulkhair everybody !!

Have you heard "what goes around comes around" ?? I know you were. I think these words are mostly true (depend on situation). Sometimes what we are facing right now is actually a reminder for us of what had we done before to others. Sometimes exclusively reminder of the Creator above. God. اللة سبحانه وتعلى..

As a normal human, we will never stop from making mistakes. There's always mistake done by us. No matter it is big or small. Its the same. Just be thankful for who you are and what do you have in your life.

These reminder usually teach us to forgive and forget. What had happened before, just let it go. Soften your heart. Accept people around you as they are. They couldn't be like what you wanted to. Have respect. Thats important. We may hurt by what they did toward us for some reason, just let it go. Forgive the person and forget. I know its hard sometimes but in a way to be a positive minded, you have to.

I am not a perfect person but I know I deserve the best for my life. I never be like anyone else cause I am me. Day by day, I'm trying to be a better person. This motivational advice is not only for you guys the reader but also a reminder for me. May God bless us all.
Have a nice day everyone :D 
                         
                                  
xoxo

No comments: