Thursday, 16 January 2014

First experience

Hay there!! ^^

Last sunday I went to the Zoo Negara for the first time with Acon and Nel. It was awesome to spent time with these two girls. Laugh and laugh and laugh. Well, I never been to any zoo before even when I was a kid because my hometown doesn't have a zoo. So, no tiger no lion no giraffe no elephant and so on. There just have a big bird park in my hometown. A mini zoo maybe but its just bird and only bird. I did went to peninsular Malaysia because my dad is from kedah. Not every year he brought us there but almost every 2 years. He didn't ever brought me to the zoo before. I don't know why. So last sunday is my first time. Hehehe kesian kan?? :p

If you manage to go to the Zoo, you have to show your identity card if you are malaysian, so you'll pay cheaper than the foreigner. Its just about RM30 for adult and RM15 for kids. They have offer discount if you bring a school of kids. Its not "a school" lar but what I mean is lawatan sambil belajar. Hehe

Anyway, after we made the payment and queue and whatsoever, Nel had purchased a Zoo map. So the journey is just started! The first animal we met was giraffe. So tall, 7 bones on their neck (no wonder lar their neck panjang kan? :p), cute face. Ohh its awesome! First time lar katakan. Excited tak terkata. Haha.. Then we met elephant. Female elephant. You know elephant is a sensitive animal which you cannot rude to them. Most of the place is under construction. So it was not so interesting. Then we walk through a big bird cage and so on. For the first time in my life I saw a real lion n tigers. It was cool you know but then it was all boring. The surrounding, the place was not so interesting. The animal are so far away to see. Cannot touch lar. So boring. There are also an aquarium and it doesn't have a shark even a small shark. The place? It is much better to go to my hometown's aquarium. The place there is more upgrade than the Zoo Negara. They also have no bear. Peguin? Kesian peguin tu tak bebas asyik swimming dalam tank. Thats the worst part. -.-'
I show you the picture. Come, have a look! 

Its me and a giraffe is behind me! 

A cute female elephant. She didn't move at all. Maybe she loves people whom visit her. :)

Swan. Have you ever watch Barbie as swan princess? Yeah, it doesn't link. Haha


Lion!!! Aauummm ~~~

Mr.Tiger in the house!! Roarr~~~

A white tiger. Phantera apa ntah tak ingat nama dia. Haha


This is what I meant. So far away to see. I have to zoom in my camera and this is what I got.

Totally a mess! I don't know lar how the zoo keepers could clean up this mess everyday. Nakal betol landak ne.


A betrayer of the Lion King. Don't you remember the movie? Go watch. You'll found 'em. 

Camel. Its like I'm at egypt but I know there's no green grass in egypt just like you see in the picture! Though these camel had convert to be a Malaysian's animal I think. Haha

Orang Utan during her commercial break after the shooting of  "wrecking ball" video. (she stopped her sadness swung actually :p)

A little chimpanzee! 

A big turtle. 120kg. Yeah more heavier than me. Hahaha

hmm.. thats all. Not so interesting lar but maybe its fun when you bring along your kids here. Maybe they were impress by the animal they've never seen in real. That is more enjoyable cause you could have your own entertainment originally made from the kids rather than you visits these animal alone. I do enjoyed the moment I have spent with my good friends here but still its such a waste of money for me lar. Haha sorry whom didn't agree with me :p

Till then,
xoxo!

No comments: